Heart related disease leads to over 600,000 deaths in the U.S alone. More than half of these deaths are due to coronary heart disease. More than 700,000 Americans have heart attacks annually. These are sobering numbers that calls for a close attention to personal heart health care efforts.
High blood pressure is prevalent among the adult population in the U.S at the rate of almost 30%. This means that approximately 70 million Americans need blood pressure management measures to help control it. About 1000 deaths per day in the U.S are related to high blood pressure.
The state of the U.S population heart health is a general reflection of the situation in many Western countries. The Role of nutritional supplements Repeated research findings have indicated that certain nutritional supplements can support and promote heart health. It is for this reason that we developed Heart Support.
This professional-grade formula combines the power of magnesium taurate, standardized Hawthorn, L-Carnitine, and CoQ10 with other supportive nutrients to strongly support heart health and endurance and to support normal blood pressure. An effective, unique formula designed by medical practitioners. ‡
The product contains the best ingredients that have been shown to be beneficial to heart health.
Niacin is used for its ability to reduce the risk of coronary heart issues. This benefit has been observed even after the discontinuation of the vitamin.
Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Natural Methyl Folate: A study involving 5500 adults who were put on these vitamins over a 5 year period observed that the subjects benefited from lower homocysteine levels. In addition, we use a combination of P5P and Vitamin B6, and only the natural methyl form of folate to further enhance effectiveness.
Magnesium Taurinate: Magnesium affects the way the heart functions. It is needed for proper contractility and rhythm. Adequate level of the nutrient can help strengthen the heart and support normal blood pressure. The taurine in this type of magnesium offers synergistic cardiovascular health benefits. It has been shown to improve lipid synthesis, help in reducing the free radicals’ burden and in the prevention of hyperglycemia induced cell dysfunction. All these benefits have a positive effect on the overall heart health.
Chromium (Albion Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate): Chromium has been shown to be necessary in the regulation of insulin and subsequently, blood sugar. Some studies have suggested that about 90% of the American diets are deficient in chromium. Low levels of chromium not only increases the risk of high blood sugar but has also been associated with high triglyceride levels.
Elevated triglycerides are a high risk factors for heart disease. Other research findings indicate that chromium may help in weight reduction efforts and which in turn lowers risk of heart disease.
Cardiac Health Co-enzyme Q10 - There is evidence that Co-enzyme Q10 can help support:
- Healthy blood pressure.
- Supports heart function
- Supports healthy cholesterol level.
- Improved post-heart surgery prognosis.
- Lower the risk of diabetes and associated cardiovascular complications.
Mixed Tocopherols - These vitamin E like compounds have many heart health benefits. These include:
- Lowers risk of atherosclerosis.
- Lowering level of C-reactive proteins.
- Lower risk of coronary artery disease.
- Improved outcome after invasive cardiac procedures including angioplasty.
Herbal extracts Hawthorn leaf extract and berry preparation have the following research based benefits:
- Improved blood flow.
- Reduced blood vessel damage.
- Supports normal blood pressure.
- Improves heart function when used together with conventional medications
IOH OMEGA 3 TS
This special omega-3 triple strength formula is designed for those who have trouble with burping up and tasting fish oil after they take it. In addition, it is three times the potency of most fish oils which means less softgels to swallow. An exceedingly pure and potent formula. Tested for purity, potency, heavy metals, and rancidity. ‡
Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) are essential because the body's ability to synthesize them is limited. They are essential to human health and should be consumed as part of a normal diet. Fish and fish oils are rich in these long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
Fish and seafood naturally produce this kind of fat because it helps keep their cell membranes flexible even when they inhabit very cold water. Omega-3 fatty acids can be derived from other sources—for instance, flaxseed oil—but they must first be metabolized in the body to create EPA and DHA.
The necessary conversion process has been demonstrated to be very inefficient, even in healthy subjects. It is therefore considerably more effective to take in EPA and DHA in the form of omega-3 fatty acids derived from fatty fish rather than from vegetable sources.
Benefits of this formulation:
- Extremely Pure: Extremely low level of pollutants that are significantly lower than regulatory boundaries.
- No taste, smell or burping: Due to proprietary and patented deodorization and stabilization technology, there is no fishy smell or taste with Omega 3 TS.
- Extremely Stable: Because of its superior shelf life stability, Omega 3 TS reaches the end of its shelf life with negligible EPA/DHA loss and only minimal oxidation.
- Highly Concentrated: Omega 3 TS supplies 1580mg of EPA/DHA per 2 softgels. Many fish oil supplements only supply 1/3 of this.
- Minimized damage to the product during refining, in particularly keeping levels of trans fatty acids low.
- Neutral in taste and contaminant-free, Omega 3 TS offers the optimal solution for providing fish oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Omega 3 TS Triple Strength
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Dosage: Take 1-2 softgels 1-2 times a day with food.
120 Soft Gels