Inflammation is a response from the immune system to protect the body from infection, injury, or disease. It can be classified into two types: acute inflammation and chronic inflammation.
Acute inflammation is usually short-lived but severe, lasting up to two weeks and restoring the body back to its pre-injury or pre-illness state.
Chronic inflammation can occur even without an injury and may last longer than six weeks; it has been linked to autoimmune disorders and prolonged stress.
This formula supplies a powerful synergistic blend of enzymes and herbs clinically shown to support a healthy and balanced inflammatory response. The curcumin in this product is in the form of C3 complex, a highly researched, effective, and patented form of turmeric. This form of curcumin has shown promise in supporting a healthy inflammatory response, a healthy microbiome, and balanced blood sugar levels. This is the one of the most researched turmeric products on the market. In addition, the presence of Bioperine promotes better absorption.‡
Turmeric: Has many anti-inflammatory compounds including different types of COX 2 inhibitors. Promising studies shows action against cancer cells and Alzheimer’s disease. The turmeric in this product is in the form of trademarked C3 complex by Indena. This is one the most researched turmeric product in the market.
Bromelain: A powerful enzyme known to help support a healthy inflammatory response.
Boswelia: Inhibits the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase that is associated with inflammation support. This enzyme is active in many inflammatory conditions.
Devils Claw Root: Studies have shown that this herb helps support a healthy inflammatory response.
MSM: Creates a synergistic and supportive effect in supporting healing and modulating inflammation.
Bioperine promotes better absorption.
Omega 3 TS
This special omega-3 triple strength formula is designed for those who have trouble with burping up and tasting fish oil after they take it. In addition, it is three times the potency of most fish oils which means less soft gels to swallow. An exceedingly pure and potent formula. Tested for purity, potency, heavy metals, and rancidity. ‡
Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) are essential because the body's ability to synthesize them is limited. They are essential to human health and should be consumed as part of a normal diet. Fish and fish oils are rich in these long-chain omega-3 fatty acids.
Fish and seafood naturally produce this kind of fat because it helps keep their cell membranes flexible even when they inhabit very cold water. Omega-3 fatty acids can be derived from other sources—for instance, flaxseed oil—but they must first be metabolized in the body to create EPA and DHA.
The necessary conversion process has been demonstrated to be very inefficient, even in healthy subjects. It is therefore considerably more effective to take in EPA and DHA in the form of omega-3 fatty acids derived from fatty fish rather than from vegetable sources.
Benefits of this formulation:
- Extremely Pure: Extremely low level of pollutants that are significantly lower than regulatory boundaries.
- No taste, smell or burping: Due to proprietary and patented deodorization and stabilization technology, there is no fishy smell or taste with Omega 3 TS.
- Extremely Stable: Because of its superior shelf life stability, Omega 3 TS reaches the end of its shelf life with negligible EPA/DHA loss and only minimal oxidation.
- Highly Concentrated: Omega 3 TS supplies 1580mg of EPA/DHA per 2 softgels. Many fish oil supplements only supply 1/3 of this.
- Minimized damage to the product during refining, in particularly keeping levels of trans fatty acids low.
- Neutral in taste and contaminant-free, Omega 3 TS offers the optimal solution for providing fish oil.
E - Essentials
The most active part of vitamin E is the gamma tocopherols as well as tocotrienols. Unfortunately, most vitamin E supplements do not contain ANY of these ingredients, and the ones that do, utilize very small amounts of them – just enough to list them on the label for advertising purposes. This formula contains 400mg of gamma tocopherols and 38mg of tocotrienols. ‡
Vitamin E consists of 8 separate but related molecules: 4 tocopherols (alpha, beta, delta and gamma) and 4 tocotrienols (also alpha, beta, delta and gamma). These molecules have slightly different chemical structures, but are all considered antioxidants.
- Healthy Inflammatory Support
- Cardiovascular Support
- Skin Health
- Bone Health
- Cellular Health
- Liver Support
- Blood Sugar Support
- Cholesterol Support
- Brain Health
Here's How They Work
Tocotrienols protect each one of our 37 trillion cells from oxidation. Poor diet, smoking and stress are all examples of things that cause oxidation (the process in which a cell becomes unstable – think of the flesh of an apple after you take a bite, it turns brown).
Over 90% of oxidation protection must come from either tocotrienols or tocopherols. Tocotrienols are the better choice as they have been shown to provide 40-60 times more protection than tocopherols, especially delta-tocotrienols.
Chronic health conditions stem from too much oxidation of the cells. Therefore, as we age, it is important to supplement with tocotrienols as it is the best known protector of cellular health.
Why are tocotrienols so effective?
If you were to examine vitamin E under a microscope you would find a simple but profound difference between its two main molecule groups, the tocotrienols and the tocopherols. Tocotrienols are smaller and more agile, allowing them to move around the body 50 times faster than tocopherols. This incredible speed and agility make tocotrienols the superior antioxidant.
Recent studies indicate that gamma-tocopherol may be important to human health and that it possesses unique features that distinguish it from alpha-tocopherol. gamma-Tocopherol appears to be a more effective trap for lipophilic electrophiles than is alpha-tocopherol. gamma-Tocopherol is well absorbed and accumulates to a significant degree in some human tissues; it is metabolized, however, largely to 2,7,8-trimethyl-2-(beta-carboxyethyl)-6-hydroxychroman (gamma-CEHC), which is mainly excreted in the urine. gamma-CEHC, but not the corresponding metabolite derived from alpha-tocopherol, has natriuretic activity that may be of physiologic importance.
Both gamma-tocopherol and gamma-CEHC, but not alpha-tocopherol, inhibit cyclooxygenase activity and, thus, possess anti-inflammatory properties. Some human and animal studies indicate that plasma concentrations of gamma-tocopherol are inversely associated with the incidence of cardiovascular disease and prostate challenges.
These distinguishing features of gamma-tocopherol and its metabolite suggest that gamma-tocopherol may contribute significantly to human health in ways not recognized previously. This possibility should be further evaluated, especially considering that high doses of alpha-tocopherol deplete plasma and tissue gamma-tocopherol, in contrast with supplementation with gamma-tocopherol, which increases both.
We review current information on the bioavailability, metabolism, chemistry, and nonantioxidant activities of gamma-tocopherol and epidemiologic data concerning the relation between gamma-tocopherol and cardiovascular disease and abnormal cell proliferation.
American Journal of Clinical Nutrition - 2001 Dec;74(6):714-22. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/74.6.714.
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
1. Aggarwal BB. Curcumin-free tumeric exhibits anti-inflammatory and anticancer activities: Identification of novel components of tumeric. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57:1529-42.
2. Davis JM, Murphy EA, Carmichael MD, Zielinski MR, Groschwitz CM, Brown AS, Ghaffar A, Mayer EP. Curcumin effects on inflammation and performance recovery following eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Mar 1 [Epub ahead of print
3. Poff CD, Balazy M. Drugs that target lipoxygenases and leukotrienes as emerging therapies for asthma and cancer. Curr Drug Targets Inflamm Allergy. 2004 Mar;3(1):19-33.
4. Roy S, Khanna S, Krishnaraju AV, et al. Regulation of vascular responses to inflammation: inducible matrix metalloproteinase-3 expression in human microvascular endothelial cells is sensitive to antiinflammatory Boswellia. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2006 Mar;8 (3-4):653-60.
5. Schendel, U. Arthritis treatment: Study with Devil Claw extract [in German]. Der Kassenarzt 2001;29/30:2-5.
6. Chrubasik S, Schmidt A, Junck H, and et al. [Effectiveness and economy of Harpagophytum extract in the treatment of acute low back pain - first results of a therapeutic cohort study]. Forsch Komplementarmed 1997;4:332-336.
7. Yang Peiying, et al., Inhibition of proliferation of PC3 Cells by the branched-chain fatty acid, 12-MTA, is associated with inhibition of 5- lipoxygenase, The Prostate 2003; 55: 281-291.
8. Hale LP, et al Treatment with oral bromelain decreases colonic inflammation in the IL-10-deficient murine model of inflammatory bowel disease . Clin Immunol. (2005) Ingredients: