Designed to support healthy testosterone levels for men and women. Supports an increase in energy and stamina. ‡
Contains Eruycome Longifolia also commonly referred to as:
- Tongkat Ali
- Tongkat Ali
- Malaysian Ginseng
- Cay Ba Binh
- Pasak Bumi
- Langir Siam
- Tung Sawa
- Can be used by both men and women.
- Effects include increased energy and endurance.
- For women; May help arousal, desire & ability to orgasm.
- For men: May help energy and endurance.
- Helps prevent testosterone levels decreasing.
- Increases DHEA: Studies using Eurycoma Longifolia have shown and increase in DHEA from 26% to 47%, and a 36% reduction in SHBG.
- Fat Loss & Muscle Mass: Studies using standardized Eurycoma Longifolia have shown an increase in fat free mass, reduce body fat percentages, increase gross muscle power, increase significantly arm circumference, and decrement in the mean sEMG reading.
- Mood and Cortisol: Studies using standardized Eurycoma Longifolia have shown improved mood state, reduced cortisol exposure (−16%) and increased testosterone status by (+37%) and fat mass loss.
- Testosterone: Studies using standardized Eurycoma Longifolia have shown normal testosterone levels go from 35.5% to 90.8%. Mean testosterone show a 46% increase in total testosterone level within 30 days of intake.
- Mucuna Pruriens: Has been shown to increase sexual function
- Maca: Has been shown to increase sexual desire.
- Tribulus and Muira Puama have a long history of supporting healthy sexual function.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Amplify T Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times per day.
60 Vegetarian Capsules.
1.Hamzah, S., &Yusof, A. (2003). 007 THE ERGOGENIC EFFECTS OF EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA JACK: A PILOT STUDY. Br J Sports Med, 37, 464-470.
2.Thu, H. E., Mohamed, I. N., Hussain, Z., Jayusman, P. A., &Shuid, A. N. (2017). Eurycoma Longifolia as a potential adoptogen of male sexual health: a systematic review on clinical studies. Chinese journal of natural medicines, 15(1), 71-80.
3.Sahelian, R. (2004). Natural Sex Boosters: Supplements That Enhance Stamina, Sensation, and Sexuality for Men and Women. Square One Publishers, Inc..
4.Tambi, M. I. (2003, October). Water soluble extract of Eurycoma longifolia in enhancing testosterone in males. In Proceedings of the SupplySide West International Trade Show and Conference (pp. 1-3). Virgo Publishing.
5.Lampariello, L. R., Cortelazzo, A., Guerranti, R., Sticozzi, C., &Valacchi, G. (2012). The Magic Velvet Bean of Mucunapruriens. Journal of traditional and complementary medicine, 2(4), 331–339. doi:10.1016/s2225-4110(16)30119-5
6. AMIN, K. Y., Khan, M. N., Zillur-Rehman, S., & Khan, N. A. (1996). Sexual function improving effect of Mucunapruriens in sexually normal male rats. Fitoterapia (Milano), 67(1), 53-58.
7. Mohamed FaridRoaiah, Yasser Ibrahim El Khayat, SamehFayekGamalEl Din & Mohamed Ahmed Abd El Salam (2016) Pilot Study on the Effect of Botanical Medicine (Tribulusterrestris) on Serum Testosterone Level and Erectile Function in Aging Males With Partial Androgen Deficiency (PADAM), Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, 42:4, 297-301, DOI: 10.1080/0092623X.2015.1033579
8. GhosianMoghaddam, M. H., Khalili, M., Maleki, M., & Ahmad Abadi, M. E. (2013). The Effect of Oral Feeding of Tribulus terrestris L. on Sex Hormone and Gonadotropin Levels in Addicted Male Rats. International journal of fertility & sterility, 7(1), 57–62.
9. Lim P. (2017). Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED. Translational andrology and urology, 6(2), 167–175. doi:10.21037/tau.2017.04.04
10. Waynberg, J. (1994). Yohimbine vs. muirapuama in the treatment of sexual dysfunction. Am J Nat Med, 1, 8-9.
11. Srikugan, L., Sankaralingam, A., & McGowan, B. (2011). First case report of testosterone assay-interference in a female taking maca (Lepidiummeyenii). BMJ case reports, 2011, bcr0120113781. doi:10.1136/bcr.01.2011.3781
12. Gonzales, G.F., Córdova, A., Vega, K., Chung, A., Villena, A., Góñez, C. and Castillo, S. (2002), Effect of Lepidiummeyenii (MACA) on sexual desire and its absent relationship with serum testosterone levels in adult healthy men. Andrologia, 34: 367-372. doi:10.1046/j.1439-0272.2002.00519.x
13. Dording, C. M., Schettler, P. J., Dalton, E. D., Parkin, S. R., Walker, R. S., Fehling, K. B., ... &Mischoulon, D. (2015). A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of maca root as treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction in women. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, 2015.
14. Ismail, S. B., Wan Mohammad, W. M. Z., George, A., Nik Hussain, N. H., Musthapa Kamal, Z. M., & Liske, E. (2012). Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men. Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine : eCAM, 2012, 429268. http://doi.org/10.1155/2012/429268