This patented ULTRA-high-absorption formula is as much as five times more bioavailable than any other formula. This formula boasts a 4:1 magnesium to calcium ratio as well as meaningful amounts of other minerals. This formula contains the highest absorbed form of minerals available and is identical to the type of chelated minerals found in plants. This fully-reacted, chelated mineral formula is superior to other forms. ‡
- Our Minerals feature unique patented ingredients sourced from Albion Labs. Albion is the world leader in innovative research and formulation of nutritional mineral products. The bioavailability of our Ultra-High Absorption 5X Chelated Minerals is up to five (5) times more than other mineral supplements in the market. This is made possible by the type of chelates we use. In addition to that, our formula is in the perfect ratio that promotes increased body stress tolerance, supports the immune system and facilitates faster and efficient toxins elimination.
- Our mineral chelates are fully reacted. This means that the chelate size, its shape and overall weight promotes better absorption, bioavailability and lower toxicity than when regular chelates are used. This supports the body with more energy at the cellular level and manages stress more effectively. These outcomes have a positive effect on the immunity. Enhanced mineral bioavailability also helps the body to improve metabolism and neurological functions.
- Independent research findings have proved that the majority of the population do not get adequate minerals from their diet. Stress and lifestyle choices have also contributed to this situation.
- Our Minerals are not combined with vitamins. This makes it easier to take your supplements while on antibiotics by taking the minerals at lunch (away from antibiotics) as many antibiotics interact with minerals therefore impairing the efficacy of the antibiotic. Another reason for separating minerals from vitamins is that while vitamins are stimulating, minerals are calming. We avoid this conflict by separating the two (Vitamins in the morning or lunch and minerals at dinner).
- This formula is formulated with the best ratio of minerals. Most mineral formulas are heavily calcium based, but research shows that too much calcium can cause many problems. This formula is more balanced with dominant magnesium as well as meaningful amounts of chromium and zinc.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Dosage: Take 2-4 capsules or 1/2-1 scoop 1-2 times per day with meals.
1. Bagchi D, Stohs SJ, Downs BW, Bagchi M, Preuss HG. Cytotoxicity and oxidative mechanisms of different forms of chromium. Toxicology. 2002 Oct 30;180(1):5-22.
2. Seal, C., “Influence of dietary picolinic acid on mineral metabolism in the rat,” Ann. Nutr.
3. Metab. 32:186, 1988fully
4. McCullough ML, Robertson AS, Rodriguez C, et al. Calcium, vitamin D, dairy products, and risk of colorectal cancer in the Cancer Prevention Study II Nutrition Cohort (United States). Cancer Causes Control 2003; 14(1):1–12
5. Milner JA, McDonald SS, Anderson DE, Greenwald P. Molecular targets for nutrients involved with cancer prevention. Nutrition and Cancer 2001; 41(1–2):1–16.
6. amprecht SA, Lipkin M. Cellular mechanisms of calcium and vitamin D in the inhibition of colorectal carcinogenesis. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 2001; 952:73–87.
7. Sánchez M, de la Sierra A, Coca A, Poch E, Giner V, Urbano-Márquez A. Oral calcium supplementation reduces intraplatelet free calcium concentration and insulin resistance in essential hypertensive patients. Hypertension. 1997
8. Jan;29(1 Pt 2):531-6. PubMed PMID: 9039155.
9. Guerrero-Romero F, Rodriguez-Moran M. Low serum magnesium levels and metabolic syndrome. Acta Diabetol. 2002; 39: 209–213.
10. Hawkes WC, Kelley DS, Taylor PC. The effects of dietary selenium on the immune system in healthy men. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2001;81:189–213.
11. Odabasi E, Turan M, Aydin A, Akay C, Kutlu M. Magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and selenium levels in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. Can magnesium play a key role in osteoporosis? Ann Acad Med Singapore. 2008 Jul;37(7):564-7.