It may come as a surprise, but your gut microbiome is the basis of your wellbeing. A healthy gut relies on a balanced ratio of beneficial and potentially harmful bacteria and yeast in the digestive system. In fact, 80% of your immune system is located in the gut, along with most of your body's serotonin. If this balance is disrupted, not only will it affect your immunity and hormones, but it can cause illness too.
An excellent formula for supporting intestinal, immune, and skin health as well as modulating a healthy allergic response. Promotes intestinal and systemic health. Studies show that IgY from hyperimmune egg increases passive immunity in the intestinal tract. Arabinogalactan acts as a prebiotic, feeding good bacteria. It increases gut anaerobes such as lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, and increases short-chain fatty acids, reducing ammonia levels in the large intestine, and supporting immunomodulatory activity. ‡
Made from a combination of hyperimmune egg powder and arabinogalactins. This formula provides a new approach to modifying the microbiome. By acting as a barrier protector, it supports the body’s natural detoxification process, promotes a proper inflammatory response, supports a proper flora balance and promotes the growth of beneficial gut bacteria to deliver the benefits of passive immunity for optimal gut health.
- Supports digestive tract lining & promotes GI health.
- Promotes proper microbial adhesion.
- Supports digestive and immune system health.
- Supports the body’s natural defenses.
- Reduces non-beneficial bacteria adherence
- Increases gut wall integrity & improves bowel function
- Promotes the growth of healthy bacteria by reducing competition.
- Promotes a normal inflammatory response while optimizing healthy digestive function by controlling inflammatory cytokines.
Just like weeds in a garden, pathogens leave no room for beneficial flora to grow, and take up vital nutrients. By reducing the occurrence of harmful microbes in the intestinal tract, this formula helps promote the attachment of beneficial flora to improve microbial diversity, thus improving gastrointestinal function and overall well being.
1. Hyperimmunized Egg Protein (IgY Max®) Made from specifically immunized eggs. Has 26 strain-specific antibodies against human-relevant pathogens that promote mucosal immunity by inhibiting adhesion of non-beneficial bacteria in the GI tract. Offers additional benefits compared to IgG4: 3-5X higher immunogenicity, Does not increase inflammatory cytokines, 20X higher immunoglobulin concentration per unit
2. Arabinogalactans: A soluble fiber prebiotic derived from US-grown larch trees. The fiber is self-affirmed GRAS by the FDA. Arabinogalactins have been demonstrated to increase gut anaerobes such as lactobacilli and bifidobacteria, increase short-chain fatty acids, reduce ammonia levels in the large intestine, and support immunomodulatory activity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
1 See, D. MD. Draft. University of California, Irvine. Division of infectious diseases- department of immunology. 1998.
2 Ambekar R. Effect of a nutritious drink fortified with immune egg in improving the weight and enhancing the well-being of subjects. Unpublished study.1998.
3 Artis, A. M. Food Additive Master File No. 000595. Food and Drug Administration. May 17, 1996.
4 Dias da Silva W, Tambourgi D. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology. 2010;135(3-4):173-180. doi:10.1016/j.vetimm.2009.12.011.
5 Jacoby, H. Moore, G. Wnorowski, G. Journal of Nutraceuticals, Functional & Medical Foods, 2001;3(2):47-53.
6 Miles, Laura. Effects of Hyperimmune Eggs on HSCRP Levels: Results of a private clinical trial. Unpublished study.
7 Rahman, S., Nguyen, S., Jr., F., Umeda, K., & Kodama, Y. (2013). Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics, 9(5), 1039-1048. doi:10.416/hv.23383.
8 Chalghoumi, R., Théwis, A., Beckers, Y., Marcq, C., Portetelle, D., & Schneider, Y. (2009). Foodborne Pathogens and Disease, 6(5), 593-604. doi:10.1089/ fpd.2008.0258
This probiotic formula is designed to be shelf stable and to survive stomach acid. This formula provides 40 Billion CFU** per serving through the expiration date when stored at room temperature. ‡
Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosis, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Fructooligosaccharides and Arabinogalactin (from Larix larcinia)
Herbal GI Detox
A potent broad spectrum herbal GI detoxifying formula with concentrated herbal extracts. Designed to strengthen and fortify the digestive track and assist in regulating bacterial balance. ‡
Potency and Purity Guaranteed!
We use a State Inspected and Certified GMP Facility to produce all of our products to ensure you get only the best formulas to enhance your well being. Comprehensive testing of each product is performed at various stages of production. Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.