Designed to support balance in a woman’s cycle. Excellent for supporting symptom-free, healthy menstrual cycles and supporting the normal timing of cycles. Also helps support healthy menopause. This formula does not contain ANY hormones or hormone-stimulating herbs. ‡
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
Chasteberry (Chaste Tree) Extract: A number of studies indicate this herb reduces signs and symptoms of PMS, especially breast pain and moodiness. It also may reduce bloating. Studies have indicated that this herb promotes fertility and increase rate of conception for women.
Dandelion root powder: Dandelion supports liver function which is important for proper hormone balance. Dandelion has antioxidant properties which may be helpful in reducing certain menstrual related symptoms.
Vitamin B6: A combination of vitamin B6 and Chasteberry have worked well for many women with irregular cycles or who are trying to conceive. On its own Vitamin B6 has been shown to help relieve symptoms of PMS.
Magnesium (as Albion Bis Glycinate chelate): Magnesium is widely used to relieve muscle cramps as well as menstrual cramps. Magnesium is also helpful for those who suffer from PMS. The magnesium used in Female Balance is sourced from Albion Nutrition and is one of the most bioavailable magnesiums available.
- Supports normal menstrual cycle timing.
- Help decrease premenstrual symptoms.
- May support hot flashes.
- Promotes fertility.
- Female Balance does not contain hormones.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules upon awakening.
90 Vegetarian Capsules
Take every day, even during the period for the first 2 months. After the first 2 months you should skip taking during the period
1. Mills S, Bone K. Principles and practice of phytotherapy: modern herbal medicine. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone, 2000.
2. Blumenthal M. German Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices. Commission E. The complete German Commission E monographs: therapeutic guide to herbal medicines. Austin, Tex.: American Botanical Council, 1998.
3. Halaska M, Raus K, Beles P, Martan A, Paithner KG. Treatment of cyclical mastodynia using an extract of Vitex agnus castus: results of a double -blind comparison with a placebo [in Czech]. Ceska Gynekol. 1998;63:388–92.
4. Gerhard I, Patek A, Monga B, Blank A, Gorkow C. Mastodynon (R) bei weiblicher Sterilitat. Forsch Komplementarmed. 1998;5:272–8.
5. Westphal LM, Polan ML, Trant AS, Mooney SB. A nutritional supplment for improving fertility in women: a pilot study. J Reprod Med. 2004;49:289–93.
6. Merz PG, Gorkow C, Schrodter A, Rietbrock S, Sieder C, Loew D, et al. The effects of a special Agnus castus extract (BP1095E1) on prolactin secretion in healthy male subjects. Exp Clin Endocrinol Diabetes. 1996;104:447–53.
7. Abraham GE and Hargrove JT. Effect of vitamin B6 on premenstrual symptomatology in women with premenstrual tension syndromes: A double blind crossover study. Infertil 1980;3:155-165. 8. Guerrera MP, Volpe SL, Mao JJ. Therapeutic uses of magnesium. Am Fam Physician. 2009 Jul 15;80(2):157-62. Review.