This unique potent formula provides a wide variety of flavonoids, food-based vitamin C, antioxidant nutrients, and ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is best taken with a large amount of flavonoids for optimal effect, which is what this formula delivers. A useful formula for enhancing the healing process, supporting the immune system, and supporting healthy veins, arteries, and hemorrhoidal tissue. The ingredients in this formula also make it beneficial for maintaining a healthy urinary tract, modulating stress, supporting healthy levels of inflammation, and speeding healing. It also supports a healthy allergy response, as well as healthy skin, hair, and nails. ‡
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All Professional IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
- Healing: Clinically used to speed healing after surgery or injury.
- Veins: Often helpful to decrease the severity of hemorrhoids & varicose veins.
- Supports: Immunity, cardiovascular health, healthy connective tissue.
- Contains a spectrum of flavanoids, food source vitamin C, and ascorbic acid.
- Promotes collagen production and repair
- Antioxidant and supports healthy levels of inflammation
- Helps with bone and joint health, Helps to keep the skin healthy.
- Flavonoids are part of the polyphenol class of phytonutrients.
- Polyphenols have historically been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine A large-scale, 25-year study, published in 1995 in the journal Archives of Internal Medicine, looked at men across seven countries and found that flavonoid consumption was significantly associated with longevity.
Dosage: Take 1-4 capsules 1-2 times a day with meals.
Standardized Citrus Bioflavanoids. A concentrated antioxidant that help the body to maintain a healthy level of free radicals.
Standardized Acerola Fruit. A natural source of vitamin C
Standardized Rose Hips. A rich source of natural vitamin C. Studies also indicate that it contains several types of carotenoids – another class of antioxidants and pro-vitamin A compounds.
Grape Seed & Grape Skin Extract: Standardizes for Polyphenols which reduce stress on the body due to oxidative byproducts.
Green Tea Extract: Standardized for polyphenols and EGCG. Studies have indicated the benefits of epigallocatechin gallate (EFCG) as a powerful antioxidant and supporter of cardiovascular health.
Red Wine Extract. Contains resveratrol – an anti-aging product with antioxidant properties.
Pine bark extract containing powerful antioxidant called proanthocyanidins and anthocyanins respectively that promote cardiovascular and overall health.
Ascorbic Acid: Otherwise known as Vitamin C.
1. Winther, K., Apel, K., and Thamsborg, G. A powder made from seeds and shells of a rose-hip subspecies (Rosa canina) reduces symptoms of knee and hip osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Scand J Rheumatol. 2005;34(4):302-308.
2. Hornero-Mendez, D. and Minguez-Mosquera, M. I. Carotenoid pigments in Rosa mosqueta hips, an alternative carotenoid source for foods. J Agric Food Chem 2000;48(3):825-828.
3. Ferreira PM, Militão GC, Freitas RM. Lipoic acid effects on lipid peroxidation level, superoxide dismutase activity and monoamines concentration in rat hippocampus. Neurosci Lett. (2009) Ingredients:
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
120 Vegetarian Capsules