This unique, potent, and effective formula is excellent for supporting normal, healthy cholesterol levels. This formula contains organic concentrated red yeast rice along with supportive nutrients which makes this formula extremely effective. Red Yeast Rice (Monascus purpureus) is a fermented rice product that has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine since the Tang Dynasty. Our Red Yeast Rice is USDA certified organic and is exclusively grown and processed in the US. It is non GMO, clinical strength, and lab tested. ‡
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production.
- Helps support healthy total cholesterol levels.
- Helps support healthy triglyceride levels.
- May improve vascular system function.
- Supports healthy heart function after non-fatal myocardial infarction.
- May be helpful for patients who can’t tolerate statins.
- May support healthy arteries.
- Supports healthy low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) levels.
All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cholest2Care Dosage: Take 1– 3 capsules at dinnertime or bedtime. Start with the lowest dose and assess every 3 months.
- Red Yeast Rice: Organic and Standardized. Concentrated and potent. Tested for Citrinin.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Supports healthy cholesterol metabolism
- Guggul: Has shown to support healthy levels of cholesterol, triglyceride, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and very low -density lipoprotein (VLDL)
- Policosinol: A low dose supports a healthy cholesterol profile.
- Coenzyme Q10: Supports heart health.
1. Peng, D., Fong, A., & van Pelt, A. (2017). the effects of red yeast Rice supplementation on cholesterol levels in adults. AJN The American Journal of Nursing, 117 (8), 46-54.
2. Nguyen, T., Karl, M., &Santini, A. (2017). Red yeast rice. Foods, 6(3), 19.
3. Patel S. (2016). Functional food red yeast rice (RYR) for metabolic syndrome amelioration: a review on pros and cons. World journal of microbiology & biotechnology, 32(5), 87. doi:10.1007/s11274-016-2035-2
4. Lu, Z., Kou, W., Du, B., Wu, Y., Zhao, S., Brusco, O. A., ...& Chinese Coronary Secondary Prevention Study Group. (2008). Effect of Xuezhikang, an extract from red yeast Chinese rice, on coronary events in a Chinese population with previous myocardial infarction. The American journal of cardiology, 101(12), 1689-1693.
5. Burke F. M. (2015). Red yeast rice for the treatment of dyslipidemia. Current atherosclerosis reports, 17(4), 495. doi:10.1007/s11883-015-0495-8
6. Gerards, M. C., Terlou, R. J., Yu, H., Koks, C. H., &Gerdes, V. E. (2015). Traditional Chinese lipid-lowering agent red yeast rice results in significant LDL reduction but safety is uncertain - a systematic review and meta-analysis. Atherosclerosis, 240(2), 415–423. doi:10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2015.04.004
7. Amom, Z., Zakaria, Z., Mohamed, J., Azlan, A., Bahari, H., TaufikHidayatBaharuldin, M., … Kamal Nik Hassan, M. (2008). Lipid lowering effect of antioxidant alphalipoic Acid in experimental atherosclerosis. Journal of clinical biochemistry and nutrition, 43(2), 88–94. doi:10.3164/jcbn.2008051
8. Harding, S. V., Rideout, T. C., & Jones, P. J. (2012). Evidence for using alpha-lipoic acid in reducing lipoprotein and inflammatory related atherosclerotic risk. Journal of dietary supplements, 9(2), 116–127. doi:10.3109/19390211.2012.683136
9. Das, S., Datta, A., Bagchi, C., Chakraborty, S., Mitra, A., &Tripathi, S. K. (2016). A Comparative Study of Lipid-Lowering Effects of Guggul and Atorvastatin Monotherapy in Comparison to Their Combination in High Cholesterol Diet-Induced Hyperlipidemia in Rabbits. Journal of dietary supplements, 13(5), 495–504. doi:10.3109/19390211.2015.1118654
10. Castaño, G., Mas, R., Fernández, L., Illnait, J., Gámez, R., & Alvarez, E. (2001). Effects of policosanol 20 versus 40 mg/day in the treatment of patients with type II hypercholesterolemia: a 6-month double-blind study. International journal of clinical pharmacology research, 21(1), 43–57.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
120 Vegetarian Capsules