This professional-grade formula combines the power of magnesium taurate, standardized Hawthorn, L-Carnitine, and CoQ10 with other supportive nutrients to strongly support heart health and endurance and to support normal blood pressure. An effective, unique formula designed by medical practitioners. ‡
Heart related disease leads to over 600,000 deaths in the U.S alone. More than half of these deaths are due to coronary heart disease. More than 700,000 Americans have heart attacks annually. These are sobering numbers that calls for a close attention to personal heart health care efforts.
High blood pressure is prevalent among the adult population in the U.S at the rate of almost 30%. This means that approximately 70 million Americans need blood pressure management measures to help control it. About 1000 deaths per day in the U.S are related to high blood pressure.
The state of the U.S population heart health is a general reflection of the situation in many Western countries. The Role of nutritional supplements Repeated research findings have indicated that certain nutritional supplements can support and promote heart health. It is for this reason that we developed Heart Support.
The product contains the best ingredients that have been shown to be beneficial to heart health.
Niacin is used for its ability to reduce the risk of coronary heart issues. This benefit has been observed even after the discontinuation of the vitamin.
Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Natural Methyl Folate: A study involving 5500 adults who were put on these vitamins over a 5 year period observed that the subjects benefited from lower homocysteine levels. This in turn reduced the risk of stroke. In addition, we use a combination of P5P and Vitamin B6, and only the natural methyl form of folate to further enhance effectiveness.
Magnesium Taurinate: Magnesium affects the way the heart functions. It is needed for proper contractility and rhythm. Adequate level of the nutrient can help strengthen the heart and support normal blood pressure. The taurine in this type of magnesium offers synergistic cardiovascular health benefits. It has been shown to improve lipid synthesis, help in reducing the free radicals’ burden and in the prevention of hyperglycemia induced cell dysfunction. All these benefits have a positive effect on the overall heart health.
Chromium (Albion Nicotinate Glycinate Chelate): Chromium has been shown to be necessary in the regulation of insulin and subsequently, blood sugar. Some studies have suggested that about 90% of the American diets are deficient in chromium. Low levels of chromium not only increases the risk of high blood sugar but has also been associated with high triglyceride levels.
Elevated triglycerides are a high risk factors for heart disease. Other research findings indicate that chromium may help in weight reduction efforts and which in turn lowers risk of heart disease.
Cardiac Health Co-enzyme Q10 - There is evidence that Co-enzyme Q10 can help support:
- Healthy blood pressure.
- Improved healing after a stroke.
- Improved heart function when used with conventional medications.
- Supports healthy cholesterol level.
- Improved post-heart surgery prognosis.
- Lower the risk of diabetes and associated cardiovascular complications. Mixed Tocopherols These vitamin E like compounds have many heart health benefits. These include:
Mixed Tocopherols - These vitamin E like compounds have many heart health benefits. These include:
- Lowers risk of atherosclerosis.
- Lowering level of C-reactive proteins.
- Lower risk of coronary artery disease.
- Improved outcome after invasive cardiac procedures including angioplasty.
Herbal extracts Hawthorn leaf extract and berry preparation have the following research based benefits:
- Improved blood flow.
- Reduced blood vessel damage.
- Supports normal blood pressure.
- Improves heart function when used together with conventional medications
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
60 Vegetarian Capsules
Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day with breakfast and lunch.
1. CDC, NCHS. Underlying Cause of Death 1999-2013 on CDC WONDER Online Database, released 2015. Data are from the Multiple Cause of Death Files, 1999-2013, as compiled from data provided by the 57 vital statistics jurisdictions through the Vital Statistics Cooperative Program. Accessed Feb. 3, 2015.
2. Nwankwo T, Yoon SS, Burt V, Gu Q. Hypertension among adults in the US: National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2011-2012. NCHS Data Brief, No. 133. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, US Dept of Health and Human Services, 2013.
3. Mozzafarian D, Benjamin EJ, Go AS, et al. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2015 Update: a report from the American Heart Association. Circulation. 2015;e29-322.
4. Canner PL, Berge KG, Wenger NK, et al. Fifteen year mortality in Coronary Drug Project patients: long-term benefit with niacin. J Am Coll Cardiol. 1986 Dec; 8(6):1245-55.
5. Saposnik G, Ray JG, Sheridan P, McQueen M, Lonn E. Homocysteine-lowering therapy and stroke risk, severity, and disability: additional findings from the HOPE 2 trial. Stroke 2009;40:1365-72.
6. Yan-Jun Xu, Amarjit S Arneja, Paramjit S Tappia, Naranjan S Dhalla
7. Exp Clin Cardiol. 2008 Summer; 13(2): 57–65. The potential health benefits of taurine in cardiovascular disease
8. Hodgson JM, Watts GF, Playford DA, et al. Coenzyme Q(10) improves blood pressure and glycaemic control: a controlled trial in subjects with type 2 diabetes. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002;56:1137-1142.
9. Nahas R. Complementary and alternative medicine approaches to blood pressure reduction: An evidence-based review. Can Fam Physician. 2008 Nov;54(11):1529-33. Review.
10. Degenring FH, Suter A, Weber M, et al. A randomised double blind placebo controlled clinical trial of a standardised extract of fresh Crataegus berries (Crataegisan) in the treatment of patients with congestive heart failure NYHA II. Phytomedicine. 2003;10(5):363-369.