This formula supplies a powerful synergistic blend of enzymes and herbs clinically shown to support a healthy and balanced inflammatory response. The curcumin in this product is in the form of C3 complex, a highly researched, effective, and patented form of turmeric. This form of curcumin has shown promise in supporting a healthy inflammatory response, a healthy microbiome, and healthy blood sugar levels. This is the one of the most researched turmeric products on the market. In addition, the presence of Bioperine promotes better absorption.‡
Turmeric: Has many active compounds that support a healthy inflammatory response. The turmeric in this product is in the form of trademarked C3 complex by Indena. This is one the most researched turmeric product in the market.
Bromelain: A powerful enzyme known to help support a healthy inflammatory response.
Boswelia: Inhibits the enzyme 5-lipoxygenase that is associated with inflammation support. This enzyme is active in many inflammatory challenges.
Devils Claw Root: Studies have shown that this herb helps support a healthy inflammatory response.
MSM: Creates a synergistic and supportive effect in supporting healing and a healthy inflammatory response.
Bioperine promotes better absorption.
‡ These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
90 Vegetarian Capsules
Take 1-2 capsules 1-3 times a day
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
1. Aggarwal BB. Curcumin-free tumeric exhibits anti-inflammatory: Identification of novel components of tumeric. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2013; 57:1529-42.
2. Davis JM, Murphy EA, Carmichael MD, Zielinski MR, Groschwitz CM, Brown AS, Ghaffar A, Mayer EP. Curcumin effects on inflammation and performance recovery following eccentric exercise-induced muscle damage. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2007 Mar 1 [Epub ahead of print
3. Poff CD, Balazy M. Drugs that target lipoxygenases and leukotrienes as emerging therapies for asthma and cancer. Curr Drug Targets Inflamm Allergy. 2004 Mar;3(1):19-33.
4. Roy S, Khanna S, Krishnaraju AV, et al. Regulation of vascular responses to inflammation: inducible matrix metalloproteinase-3 expression in human microvascular endothelial cells is sensitive to antiinflammatory Boswellia. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2006 Mar;8 (3-4):653-60.
5. Schendel, U. Arthritis treatment: Study with Devil Claw extract [in German]. Der Kassenarzt 2001;29/30:2-5.
6. Chrubasik S, Schmidt A, Junck H, and et al. [Effectiveness and economy of Harpagophytum extract in the treatment of acute low back pain - first results of a therapeutic cohort study]. Forsch Komplementarmed 1997;4:332-336.
7. Yang Peiying, et al., Inhibition of proliferation of PC3 Cells by the branched-chain fatty acid, 12-MTA, is associated with inhibition of 5- lipoxygenase, The Prostate 2003; 55: 281-291.
8. Hale LP, et al Treatment with oral bromelain decreases colonic inflammation in the IL-10-deficient murine model of inflammatory bowel disease . Clin Immunol. (2005) Ingredients:
Love this product! Avid golfer who found great relief from the aches and pains after a round of golf. Helps me recover and be ready for the next day without having to using medications and their side effects.