This formula helps support a balanced immune system for people prone to immune dysfunction. It also supports healthy joint inflammatory response and supports optimal mental function.
Studies have shown this formula helps support normal joint health. Studies have also shown this herbal fraction supports the nervous system in many ways including supporting normal cognitive ability. ‡
- Supports Healthy Joint Function
- Supports Healthy Immune Response
- Supports Healthy Inflammatory Response
- Supports Healthy Allergy Response
- Supports healthy mental function.
- Clinically has shown benefit for auto immune conditions when combined with an auto immune diet. Studies showed significant:
- Diminished number of swollen joints
- Diminished total grade of swollen joints
- Reduction in Rheumatoid Factor Functions:
- Inhibition of NF-kB binding to DNA
- Inhibition of IKKβ
- COX-2 inhibition
- PGE2 reduction
- Reduction of IgA and IgM
- Lowers C-reactive proteins
- Regulation of T-cells
- Patented Standardized Andrographis Paniculata Specific Extract: Bioactive 14-Neo Andro Compound
- Inositol, Black Cumin seed, Curcumin and Cordyceps which work synergistically to modulate healthy immunity.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Immunex Dosage: Take 1 capsule 2-3 times per day with meals. Optimally combine this formula with a gluten, corn, nightshade & dairy free diet as well as a low sugar and low allergen diet.
90 Vegetarian Capsules
Manufactured in a US FDA inspected facility. GMP Compliant. Purity and Potency Guaranteed! We use the highest quality raw materials available. Testing is done at various stages of production. All IOH Nutrition Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.
1. Liu J, Wang ZT, Ji LL, Ge BX. Inhibitory effects of neoandrographolide on nitric oxide and prostaglandin E2 production in LPS-stimulated murine macrophage. Mol Cell Biochem 2007;298(1-2):49-57.
2. Verma N, Vinayak M. Antioxidant action of Andrographis paniculata on lymphoma. Mol Biol Rep. Sep 5 2007.
3. Cheril Tapia-Rojas, Andreas Sch¨uller, Carolina B. Lindsay, Roxana C. Ureta, Crist´obal Mej´ıas-Reyes, Juan Hancke, Francisco Melo and Nibaldo C. Inestrosa. Andrographolide activates the canonical Wnt signalling pathway by a mechanism that implicates the non-ATP competitive inhibition of GSK-3β: autoregulation of GSK-3β in vivo
4. Serrano FG, Tapia-Rojas C, Carvajal FJ, Hancke J, Cerpa W, Inestrosa NC. Andrographolide reduces cognitive impairment in young and mature AβPPswe/PS-1 mice.
5. NeesK Sheeja, PK Shihab, G Kuttan - Immunopharmacology and …, 2006 - Taylor & Francis. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activities of the plant Andrographis paniculata.